Friday, July 04, 2008

No good very bad day!

Today was a no good very bad day. I wont go into all of the reasons but I will say that when I got to work and Sexy RT Man wasn't working my face looked just like the one above.
That is all


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man! I was just thinking about you and hoping you got to make some "fireworks". I am so sorry!

Call me?

Krista said...

HA HA HA!!! Well maybe you will just have to settle for the OTHER sexy RT guy...You know the one I'm talking about. Well, we can keep looking. How about security...now there is a dept that is running over with sexy, hot men?!...Ooh sexy hot men with badges!!!

Jess said...

Cheer Up Buttercup! All is well. All is well. It could be worse, you could be working on a roof in Vernal in a hundred degree weather. I feel bad for anyone who has to do that! People like that need to think about getting a "real" job.