Sunday, July 13, 2008

An interesting experiance

So me being as clever as I am, Decided to save some money on scrubs and try to find some on ebay. Well I found 2 different listings that I liked and they were by the same seller. So I bid on them both and ended up winning both and actually got a great deal on the scrubs. I sent the seller an email during the bidding asking if I won them both if he could combine shipping on them. And after I won them both I emailed again about the shipping and a question about payment. I never received an email in reply. I was annoyed.
I sent payment with full shipping for both listings which was around 15.00 and it took a week and a half to get to me. So I was a little put off with the customer service. So when it came time to leave feedback I was very honest and stated that I never received replies to my emails it was a negative feed back. Ebay recently changed their feedback guidelines lately so that sellers cant give negative feedback to buyers. Cause then the buyers are scared to give the honest feedback because the seller would retaliate whether it called for or not with negative feedback .. anyways!
Not an hour after I left my negative feedback we got a phone call and my sister answered it. It was the seller and he was yelling and very profanely let my sister know that he was very upset about the feedback. She had no idea what was going on and started laughing. She later gave me the phone and I heard "didn't you get your package?.... I am taking this to court Lady" I laughed when he hung up. I called back and he didn't answer the phone so I left a very kind calm message letting him know that I wasn't displeased with the goods that I purchased but was very displeased with the customer service which is part of the feedback criteria and let him know that I didn't appreciate him calling my house and maybe next time he could work on the things I was displeased with and he would get better feedback.

I also emailed Ebay to figure out what there standards are about him using my information to call me. They told me that because it was a phone call it was considered private. Then they suggested I change my phone number.

The whole situation makes me laugh but also bothers me. Anyways now I have some new scrubs hooray!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

DANG!

I can't believe he called you at home! I love how Ashley thought it was funny....he ended up making himself look like a complete idiot!

Can't wait to see you in your new scrubs!

Rochelle said...

What a nut! I would have left negative feedback too. Kind of scary that he got a hold of your phone number.

Krista said...

Well, I think you looked SUPER cute tonight in your fancy new scrubs and BEAUTIFUL hair. I love the pic of you on your profile...very sassy, sexy HUC (eat your heart out RT man). I have one other thing to add... www.jasco.com Great scrubs for a great price and no stalkers!

Holdinator said...

Interesting how he was so quick to respond when he got the feedback, but not before...

Dude needs some training on effective communication.

amber schmidt said...

I left negative feedback before and the seller tried to take me to ebay court or whatever you call it, but I figured it wasn't worth my time!

Jess said...

Do you want me to beat him up for you. Actually, do you want me to call Sprite???

Stephanie Greenwood said...

just wanted to let you know that the hassle was worth it because you looked super HOT in the new scrubs! Where is RT man when you need him?!?

Daisy Paige said...

Woah, scary that he has your contact info. I'd be a little nervous about him having my address after his little outburst.