That is because you are too tired to get those creative juices flowing. Or maybe that is me. I don't know....I can't think either. What's my name again???
Then maybe you should blog about that time you guys took me to LeMar's for my birthday and you tackled that old lady...Wait. Am I remembeing that right?
6 comments:
Hate days like that! Do a meme...you know like a survey or something...I wait around all day for you to blog....lol...okay its not that dramatic.
oh yes you do.
That is because you are too tired to get those creative juices flowing. Or maybe that is me. I don't know....I can't think either. What's my name again???
Then maybe you should blog about that time you guys took me to LeMar's for my birthday and you tackled that old lady...Wait. Am I remembeing that right?
oooooo I love, love, loe the new look!!!
I love your new blog background! We were doing the same thing today - I finally changed mine too! :)
Post a Comment