Saturday, September 13, 2008

Photo Shoot






We got there.. we did it .. Xander didn't last long and Bailey rebelled against all the poses with a fake smile. But its done, And we forgot the parasols. Some of them are a little blurry so I will have some more editing to do. But all around I think they turned out pretty good.

10 comments:

Sarah said...

YOUR KIDS ARE GORGEOUS!!! I'm in love with your boys red hair! So very very cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! They turned out awesome!! (WHEN can we do my kids...oh yeah, in 5 weeks) You go girl...you are the picture taking BOMB!!

I love your kids...and I love you!

Unknown said...

They all look like little models...very photogenic.

Rochelle said...

your girls are so beautiful! I wish you were closer to you could take pictures of mine!

Carla said...

Okay - so you have a great talent there. I just wanted you to know that, although I'm sure you have heard this a few times already. :)

Tiffany said...

Ohh- seriously SO cute!

Ginna said...

the photos turned out super cute! Makes sense, since the kids are so adorable.

Jill said...

super cute! where did you take them?

Anonymous said...

adorable. holy cow bailey's eye are huge. you have the cutest girls ever... and I love xander's mohowk, so great.

amber schmidt said...

Great job Nae!! I just love your girls and Baileys eyes!!!! Oh those eyes!