Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My silly girl

I love this little peanut. She is so silly, adventurous and has a great imagination. She can take any 2 objects and make them play together and completely entertain her self. Laira always needs someone to play with. Bailey can find fun in anything. She is also kind. Very quick to share, hug and kiss owies better. She loves the color purple, being 4 years old and to eat Mac-n-cheese.


I LOVE YOU BAILEYBOO!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you too Bailey!!

Walter Family said...

She is too cute! You have the most beautiful girls! I can't wait to get together sometime and have our girls play together. Brayden would absolutely LOVE it!

Kristy said...

Your kids are SOOO cute! And I'm loving your blog. I won't tell you how I found it...it makes me look like a weirdie. But I guess that's what I am!

Jill said...

I can not believe how big she is!! She looks so much like you...she is beautiful just like her mommy!