We did a lot better this time. They were actually delicious. The only problem was the filling this time was too runny to make them pockets. So we improvised and made these cute little things instead.
I LOVE it! They are cute little things- besides... who cares what they look like as long as they tase good! Congrats on your very cute and yummy pocket pies!
The pies look scrumptious---and both Kristen and I think the photos you took of the kids are GREAT. Good job with composition and lighting and we like the backdrop of the stone theatre up at Aspen Grove
6 comments:
I saw the title of this and thought....not again! LOL!! But I'm glad they were actually good this time ;)
I LOVE it! They are cute little things- besides... who cares what they look like as long as they tase good! Congrats on your very cute and yummy pocket pies!
Yum, those look good! I hope you enjoyed them for me...stupid diet!
Yeah!! Did you save me any??? (unlike Krista...I am NOT currently on the stupid diet....though perhaps I should be)
Wow
The pies look scrumptious---and both Kristen and I think the photos you took of the kids are GREAT. Good job with composition and lighting and we like the backdrop of the stone theatre up at Aspen Grove
Guy and Kristen
and Kristen says she want a pocket pie
G
Post a Comment