I don't really know what to write about so I am just going to write and we will see what comes out. First I guess I can say that I found a template that I LOVE and I finally got the header to work the way I wanted it to.
I worked Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights. The sleep thing has been a challenge with the new schedule that I have. I work 3 in a row with my 12 hour shift at the beginning. It makes the next 2 shifts interesting. Not to mention I become pretty grumpy at home. Needless to say I am looking forward to my time off.
I have been thinking about 'advertising' on my blog for fall pictures to help earn some money for Christmas and a family vacation. But I really don't know what kind of response to expect. My thoughts are doing an hour session charging 50.00 and just giving them a CD will all the pictures on it. Anyone interested?
I am trying to talk my brother into going to a movie with me, So we will see if I can come up with something better to write next time.
6 comments:
Your blog is looking SNAZZY!! And I am game for the pic thing....I have already been planning outfits in my head.
Oh, and I'm glad you survived the past 3 days...I know how hard it is.
Have fun at the movie....I will probably be watching Harry Potter...yay!!
your header is a adorable, I love it!!
Ok so where did you find this template? You are going to be my template resource queen! I love the picture on you header. So stinkin cute.
Love the template--they're so frustrating at first, but once you get everything figured out size-wise it's so great!
And, funny that you mention taking pictures because I was going to ask if I could hire you to do some family pictures for me! Email me if you're interested: kritty518 at yahoo dot com.
Sorry about the cramp. I think that the picture on the top of your blog page is super cute. You have adorable girls!
LOVE that pic of your girls. Sooo dang cute!
Post a Comment